The Hometender is responsible together with our staging professionals for creating a model home appearance. After completing our approval process, you will be trained in the duties required of our Hometenders. The Hometender pays a fee to our service and is contractually obligated to attractively furnish, keep the home neat, clean, and ready to show.
WHO MAKES A GREAT HOMETENDER?
• People that are relocating to our area.
• Families waiting for their home to be built.
• Couples saving for the purchase of their own home.
• Someone needing to sell a home in another market before buying one here.
• People who would like to try an area or neighborhood before buying.
• Anyone who appreciates living in a gracious home.
WHO QUALIFYS TO BE A HOMETENDER?
• You must own or be able to purchase attractive furnishings and accessories
• You must keep the house in model home condition at all times.
• You must be flexible and cooperate with Realtors for showings.
• No pets and no smoking
• You must be ready to move when the house sells.
• You will be given first option to move to any other home in our program for which you qualify.
• Hometenders must care for the lawn, landscaping, pool, and spa of the home. Must carry renters insurance.
HOW MUCH ARE THE FEES FOR A HOMETENDER?
Monthly fees are determined on a variety of factors including but not limited to geographic location, property amenities, estimated market values, and current real estate market conditions. Generally about 25%-35% of what the home would normally rent or lease for
HOW DO YOU BECOME A HOMETENDER?
1. Send us the application along with photos of your furniture and accessories.
2. We will contact you to schedule an appointment for a personal interview and review of the homes for which you qualify.
3. Anxious to learn more now? Give us a call.